Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

In a nuclear shell

Researching off the grid is fun, but also way too muck trial and error to be efficient. The fun part is when I find my "speculations" to match perfectly with some more credible source. For a moment I feel less alone. Today I found that the idea of protons and neutrons as orbits was in fact an old and even well established one. The nuclear shell model fits nicely with my theory of atom nuclei as angular momentum bent circular by gravity. The trouble when trying to learn about chemistry is that all texts has it backwards. What I consider gravity, i.e. orbital momentum, is depicted as electrons outside radiation, which is the angular momentum in nuclei. In my model, protons are distance/space contracted and bent by time/place at a gravitational center of electron orbit(s).
Up until today, the few I have told this (my wife and our dog) have given me a vacant stare at best. They both know that electrons orbit the nucleus. But then again, they and others cannot tell me what gravity is. Therefore, I've been forced to figure that out by myself.
Electrons carry gravitation and sometimes gravity is displaced by angular momentum. As long as there is observable energy, orbital and angular momentum always come together. In high energy radiation like gamma rays, the short wavelength comes from a high degree of orbital momentum, contracting the linear quality of angular momentum, paired with an equally high degree of angular momentum causing the wave to have velocity/direction despite its gravitational property. Without this orbital momentum, the gamma ray would be a straight line with zero energy.
Anyways, for the benefit of all sentient beings enlightened by light, good night!


http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/shell.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respond as it happens here